HOUSING 95X21X12MM; ECE APPROVED; LOAD INDEPENDENT; ALARM UNIT & HAZARD WARNING UNIT
Advarsel: Sidste enheder på lager!
A smart module
This high-end flasher module is a smart unit over and above other exchange flasher relays. It is configured with intuitive smart functions and has an integrated warning flasher and alarm system built-in. As with all Kellermann flasher relays, the in some cases occurrence of unwanted additional flashing of non-activated indicators has also been cured. The unit can be switched between two convenience function modes:
Mode 1 - Button mode without convenience function:
• flashes until the same button is pressed again
Mode 2 - Button mode with convenience functions:
• pressed for approx 0.5 second: 8 flash cycles
• pressed for approx 1.5 seconds: flashes until the button is pressed again
• pressed for longer than 2.5 seconds: flashes until the button is released
Mode 3 - Switch mode with convenience function:
• A short ‘indicator on – indicator off‘ triggers five flasher cycles. This lets the rider quickly return to concentrating on their turn, or overtaking manoeuvre. The sequence can be interrupted at any time by switching ‘on /off’ in the same turn direction.
And the hazard warning flasher can run without the ignition key,
until shut of manually or by the battery protection switching.
The alarm unit signals thieves its readiness with a control light and reacts on movements or
shocks with warning signals from horn and indictors. The alarm is set by the very simple method of turning the ignition on/off twice in quick succession (on /off, on /off ). In addition it also has an
integrated flasher reset memory and battery protection. Should the supply voltage drop below
a limiting value, the alarm system switches off in order to prevent damage taking place to the battery.
Despite the unit’s many functions, connection is very simple on vehicles with indicator buttons.
ECE-tested Flasher Unit With Convenience Functions + Hazard Warning Unit + Alarm Unit
Der er ingen kundeanmeldelser endnu.